Congratulations, you found the perfect house and are moving…
but FIRST… you have to sell your house!
You might be thinking….
Where do I start?
Should I paint the walls?
Do I have to spend a lot of money to get my house ready?
These are the kinds of questions that PITTSBURGH STAGED HOMES loves to answer. We guide and support home sellers so their homes sell quickly and for the best price.
As an “Occupied Consultation Specialist” I can help you prepare your home BEFORE IT IS LISTED so that it will look the very best it can in the online property photos and will appeal to the targeted buyer!
The online photos are the #1 reason to stage your home.
When a home is first listed, there are a group of buyers that have been looking for months and are READY to buy. These buyers are tired of looking. This group of buyers is the reason any home that sells quickly, sells for more money! These buyers know what they want and are willing to pay more to be sure they get it.
A home is never worth more than the first day it is listed. Don’t throw away your chance to sell for the most money possible….stage before you list!
Call me to find out how I can help you maximize your profit by staging your home before it is listed for sale!
Make your home standout from the competition with Home Staging!
DO YOU KNOW:
- There are currently over 8,000 homes for sale in the Pittsburgh area?
- According to a National Association of Realtors® report on home staging, over 81% of buyers found it easier to visualize the property as their future home when it was staged…
- On average, homes that are staged sell in ½ the time when compared to unstaged homes…
- In a recent survey by the National Association of Realtors®, 91% of sellers’ agents think that home staging increases the amount that buyers are willing to offer…
- Only 10% of buyers have the imagination to see the potential in a home that is not presented well. That means 9 out of 10 buyers can’t see past the clutter, personal decor or visualize furniture in empty rooms.