You may be wondering; “Do I really need to stage my home before I list it? The last time we sold we didn’t have to do that!”
YES! You do need to stage your home if you want to sell your home quickly and for top dollar!
In today’s Real Estate market your home is not only competing with your neighbors homes – but all the homes on Pinterest or Houzz!
Homes that are prepared correctly and priced competitively are selling very quickly. The other homes just sit…and sit. And a home that has grown “stale” from sitting unsold for months is seen as a less desirable property.
At PITTSBURGH STAGED HOMES, our mission is to help homeowners uncover every dollar of hidden equity by preparing their home BEFORE IT IS LISTED, so that it can be presented to the market at its absolute best!
Call me to find out how I can help you maximize your profit by staging your home for sale!
MAKE YOUR HOME STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION WITH HOME STAGING!
DO YOU KNOW:
- There are currently over 8,000 homes for sale in the Pittsburgh area?
- According to a National Association of Realtors® report on home staging, over 81% of buyers found it easier to visualize the property as their future home when it was staged…
- On average, homes that are staged sell in ½ the time when compared to un-staged homes…
- In a recent survey by the National Association of Realtors®, 91% of sellers’ agents think that home staging increases the amount that buyers are willing to offer…
- Only 10% buyers have the imagination to see the potential in a home that is not presented well. That means 9 out of 10 buyers can’t see past the clutter, personal decor or visualize furniture in empty rooms.