You may be wondering; “Do I REALLY need to stage my home before I list it? The last time we sold we didn’t have to do that!”
YES! In today’s real estate market you need to stage your home if you want to sell your home for top dollar!
The real estate market has changed over the last 10 years because of the internet! In today’s real estate market your home is not only competing with your neighbors homes – but all the homes that the buyers see on Pinterest or Houzz!
It is almost like there are 2 Real Estate markets today! Homes that are prepared correctly and priced competitively are selling VERY quickly. The other homes just sit…and sit. And a home that has grown “stale” from sitting unsold for months is seen as a less desirable property.
As the creator of the home staging program: ‘SIX STEPS TO A SUCCESSFUL HOME SALE‘ my mission is to help homeowners uncover every dollar of hidden equity by preparing their home BEFORE IT IS LISTED, so that it can be presented to the market at its absolute best!
What is A SUCCESSFUL HOME SALE? Selling your home…for the HIGHEST price possible, in the SHORTEST time possible!
Call me to find out how I can help you maximize your profit by staging your home for sale!
MAKE YOUR HOME STAND OUT FROM THE COMPETITION WITH HOME STAGING!
DO YOU KNOW:
- There are currently over 8,000 homes for sale in the Pittsburgh area?
- According to a National Association of Realtors® report on home staging, over 81% of buyers found it easier to visualize the property as their future home when it was staged…
- On average, homes that are staged sell in ½ the time when compared to unstaged homes…
- In a recent survey by the National Association of Realtors®, 91% of sellers’ agents think that home staging increases the amount that buyers are willing to offer…
- Only 10% of buyers have the imagination to see the potential in a home that is not presented well. That means 9 out of 10 buyers can’t see past the clutter, personal decor or visualize furniture in empty rooms.